Join the region’s largest travel technology congress of 150+ industry leaders
Senior Travel Executives
Of the attendees From Travel Companies
Bringing together 100+ attendees, the first edition of the Travel Tech ME Congress was addressed by 20+ leading speakers, leaders and panelists from the travel and tourism industry across the region. The event held at the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, gave the delegates a chance to learn about the latest disruptions and industry partnerships driving online traffic and revenue growth.
2017 Highlights Video
The purpose of this event is to bring together international and local experts from the travel industry national authorities, local associations, academics, and local media to:
- Highlight the rising prevalence of travel technology solution in the world.
- Discuss the recent issues related in the travel and tourism sector.
- Develop a strategy to promote travel and tourism and all other aspects, since Vision 2020 has always topped Dubai’s agenda with the grand objective to double the tourist number to 20 million AED per year and 300 AED billion annually.
- Create a network of committed key opinion leaders to exchange their knowledge and experience to the industry.
- Artificial Intelligence and Humans in Aviation
- Alternative Accommodation Models and The Future of Hotels
- AI Breaking New Ground: Fueling the Future of Customer Engagement And Experience
- Leveraging Data Driven Insights & Technology: Keep up with the shifts in customer behavior to deliver and personalized products
- How will blockchain change the travel business? And how will it be applied in travel and what structures will it adapt?
- The power of mobile technology – Develop a unique way to engage customers through digital experience.
- Dynamic packaging technology in the travel industry.
- Global Distribution Systems
- New Distribution Capability(NDC) – Airline and Ancillary Optimization.
Business Focused Format
Over the 2 day period, delegates, sponsors and speakers are exposed to 7 hours of networking
Round Table Sessions
Moderated by prominent industry leaders, this is one of the best and proven ways to arrive at a cumulative conclusion on a specific topic. Three round-tables conducted at a time for 45 minutes with 3 different topics chosen by the delegates.
Meet buyers who have already expressed an interest in your type of products and services. These private sessions are designed to enable dealmaking opportunities as well as create new business relationships.
The event exhibition offers an exclusive 5-star setup to showcase your range of products and services to all the attending delegates, speakers and VIPs.
Networking lunch provides the right setting to meet your business prospects in a 5-star environment. You can also meet the have lunch with the who’s who of India’s commercial vehicle manufacturing industry.
Productive networking sessions
Participate in more than 3 hours of networking during the event’s several coffee and refreshments breaks. This allows you to meet as many prospects as possible- and generate new relationships to carry forward.
Think Tank Sessions
Take part in intense discussions between a group of like minded 15-20 delegates addressing a most relevant issue. Conducted for 45 minutes, this gives an opportunity for each participating individual to put forward his/her views on a particular subject.
Research and pre-qualification
All potential buyers are extensively prequalified to ensure they have: Decision-making authority Minimum budget allocation Intention to buy in next 6-12 months